Crash! Bang! Boom! There are more than six million car accidents each year in the United States. You may be one of the safest drivers on the road, yet having a car accident isn’t always preventable, even for the most careful driver. It is more important than ever to protect yourself from financial ruin, arising from an unforeseeable auto accident. This could be bodily injury or property damage you cause, or your own injury caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver. Your vehicle might also be damaged or stolen which could cause you significant financial hardship.
Morris & Reynolds Insurance offers many auto insurance options to meet your unique needs from most of America’s strongest and most competitive insurers. We can insure your life and everything in it including your auto insurance. You build your life with hard work, planning and dedication. That’s how we approach providing you with your personal insurance. Morris & Reynolds has been insuring personal exposures since 1950 and today protects over 10,000 individuals and families for every risk imaginable including home, condo, wind and flood insurance, your auto, boat, jewelry and umbrella liability needs and any other risk you face. Protecting your personal assets and exposures is a job that we take very seriously and we accomplish unique results for our clients by unparalleled personal service and a daily passion to exceed your expectations.
Extreme Product Knowledge and Innovation
We train our professional people constantly and have a commitment to TEAM education that is far greater than can be found from our competitors. We dig deep not only on traditional insurance topics and details but on emerging insurance and risk trends that face our personal insurance clients. We take a similar, detailed approach to the review and evaluation of your personal exposures and only then create a tailored program through careful planning that will meet your needs, budget, lifestyle and tolerance for risk.
A True Client Service Commitment to Excellence
Old fashioned, reliable, and responsive care never goes out of style. No matter how ‘modern’ our world and lives and the tools we use become you can count on our professional people to develop sincere relationships with you for years to come. Our passion for service ensures that we act as enthusiastic client advocates, providing the highest-quality service and always working for your best interest, not some insurance company’s.
The truest test of a personal risk management program is the ongoing service you receive. Needs change. Lifestyles change. The best designed and implemented insurance plan can fail to satisfy your expectations if the plan is not professionally managed on an ongoing basis. Your Morris & Reynolds client advocate represents a team that works with hundreds of insurers to provide the best solutions to our personal clients. We specialize in coverage placement for:
- Automobiles, recreational vehicles and motorcycles
- Boats, personal watercraft, sailboats and yachts
- Catastrophic coverage for windstorm and flood and excess flood exposures
- Collector cars and high value vehicles
- Domestic Workers’ Compensation and Employment Practices
- Excess and umbrella liability
- Farms, ranches and country estates
- Fine art, antiques and collectibles
- Home office exposures
- Identity theft
- Jewelry, silver, furs
- Kidnap and Ransom
- Private aircraft and aviation
- Residential properties including homes, condominiums
Technology That Matters
Morris & Reynolds prides itself on combining ‘old fashioned service’ with state of the art technology to enhance our client experience. Our professional people are supported by cutting edge technology, online access to our insurers, high speed comparative rating tools and the latest in underwriting tools.
We Do The Shopping For You
If you are like us, you like choices and options. Morris & Reynolds represents and has access to the finest personal insurers in insurance. Every year in the months prior to your renewal we automatically seek competitive quotations from the leading insurers in the market and share the results and our recommendations with you. We do the shopping for you.
Concierge Claims Care
• Initial claims can be reported directly to our insurers or to your assigned professional Morris & Reynolds Client Service Underwriters.
• Consultative evaluation will be conducted with client to determine best course of action and to answer your questions.
• Your assigned Client Service Underwriter will report the claim to the company adjuster and provide your contact information to adjuster.
• Your Client Service Underwriter will be happy to assist in pursuing a claim with a third party or insurers in situations where the third party is responsible for the damage or loss.
• Act on your behalf to obtain timely and final claim payments.
• Monitor all claims to a conclusion to insure that claims are handled in a timely manner with the best possible outcome for all concerned.
|Automobile Coverage Basics »
Understanding the basic coverage terms of a typical automobile policy can help you arrange your coverage to best suit your own unique needs.
|Rental Car Coverage »
Should you buy rental car insurance coverage when renting a car? As simple as the question seems, the answer depends on many factors that must be considered.
|Collector Car Insurance »
Properly insuring an antique, exotic or collectible car takes special knowledge, a policy tailor made to the car of your dreams and an insurer that understands the unique nature of vintage vehicles.
|Auto Flyer »
Since 1950, Morris & Reynolds has specialized in providing auto insurance coverage from the world’s leading insurance companies.
|Uninsured Motorists »
According to the Insurance Information Institute, 23% of the registered vehicles in Florida have no insurance what-so-ever and by some estimates 50% of those in South Florida are uninsured.
• Boat, Yacht & Watercraft
• Condominium Units
• Farms & Ranches
• Fine Art
• Flood & Excess Flood
• Mobile Homes
• Motor Homes & RVs
• Precious Possessions
• Select Client Protection
• Umbrella & Excess Liability